CIGRE Releases Cairns 2023 Symposium Sponsorship prospectus !
CIGRE Australia has released the prospectus for the International Symposium it is hosting in Cairns 4th - 7th September 2023.
CEO Terry Killen , said that planning for the Symposium has been building since 2018 and is well on track for it to be a significant event on the 2023 calendar. He said the Symposium has attracted a lot of international and local interest, with several companies currently in discussion for sponsorship and exhibition opportunities.
CIGRE Australia will be promoting and marketing the Symposium to the 3000+ delegates at the upcoming Paris Session.
In summary we have :
- Symposium held at the internationally acclaimed and recently refurbished Cairns International Convention Centre
- 10 of the 16 CIGRE Global Study committees attending
- 40 + Working Group meetings
- 300 - 500+ national and international delegates with a technical focus
- Local and international technical experts speaking on a range of relevant and topical issues
(the call for papers is being co-ordinated through our global technical committee and is expected by the end of August 2022)
- 4 day event with international input and participation
- 3 presentation streams
- Exhibition space for up to 80 exhibitors
- Young Engineers Networking Forum
- Women in Energy Breakfast
- Technical Excursion (TBD)
- Various social functions and activities
Any entity interested in sponsoring or exhibiting should download the SPONSOR PROSPECTUS or contact our office (07) 3310 8838.