CIDER19 Programme now available !
The much awaited programme for the upcoming CIDER19 conference on DER and renewables has been released today.
The programme includes a key note address on both conference days from Violette Mouchaileh of AEMO and Lachlan Blackhall of ANU on day one and two respectively.
These presentations in their own right would justify attendance, however there are another twenty-seven presentations across the two days on topics suchs as:-
- Western Power’s Perenjori BESS
- Narara Ecovillage Case Study – Delivering 100% Solar Import and Export Capable, Zero Emissions Smartgrid
- The Carnarvon Microgrid Trial
- Performance Testing of LV STATCOMs
- A Panel session on Managing the Impact of DER on Grid Stability preented by our young Engineering group - NGN
- Protection, Automation and Control with Distributed Energy Resources - Testing Issues presented by Maryam Khallaghi from one of our sponsors - OMICRON
and many more topical and challenging topics !
There is also the informal networking dinner on the Monday night which is held in the exhibition space and is an ideal opportuntiy to catch up with exhibitors and fellow delegates.
More information can be found on the event website CLICK HERE