CIDER 17 Presentations Decided
Following a very high level of interest and submissions, 24 quality presentations have been selected to be discussed at CIDER 17.
These presentations cover a broad and topical range of interest areas across the DER space and are being presented by a wide representation of industry, policy makers and academics.
Several of the presentations will be discussing ground breaking projects and issues currently taking place across Australia. These include:
- Bruny Island Battery Trial - TasNetworks
- The ERGON Grid Utility Support System (GUSS) – Ergon Energy
- AusNet Services Community Mini Grid Trial – AusNet Services
- FCAS from DER – University of Melbourne
- A case Study of secure NEM operation in regions with high DER - AEMO
These are but a selection of the relevant and high quality presentations at CIDER 2017.
In addition, John Bradley of Energy Networks Australia will be the keynote speaker and we have secured several highly reputable sponsors for the event.
Early bird registrations close on the 30th June - this is a must attend technical conference, full of relevant and interesting content being presented at very good value for a fully catered two day conference.
REGISTER NOW to gain the substantial discount and lock your place into this event.