Management of OHL Assets & Components
CIGRE Panel B2 – Overhead Lines is please to present a one day seminar considering some of the current issues related to the design, operation and maintenance of modern overhead lines.
Seminar Topics will be presented by both local and international experts from industry and research institution and include:
- A New contemporary way to define vegetation clearing envelopes.
- Mitigation Methods for Pole top Fires.-
- Electrical clearances for the development of structure geometry-
- Limit state analysis of conductor degradation.
- Vibration management and controls for overhead conductor.-
- Tower Design and some recent challenges in constructing in narrow easements – lessons learned.
- Advances in non-destructive testing of wood poles
- Alternative Steel Tower Refurbishment Strategies. A two staged Assessment and Monitoring Process.
What's new in the world of power line design and Layout software.