APB2 – Overhead Lines Technical Seminar
CIGRE Panel B2 – Overhead Lines is please to present a one day seminar considering some of the current issues related to the design, operation and maintenance of modern overhead lines.
Seminar Topics will be presented by both local and international experts from industry and research institution and include:
- Selection, design and performance management of overhead conductor and fittings for transmission and distribution lines
- Vibration management and controls for overhead conductor including case studies from Brazil and Australia
- Right-of-way requirements, and management of Audible Noise
- OHL Electrical design parameters including electrical clearances and easement
- Bushfire effects on overhead lines.
- Risk modelling of overhead lines for assessment of extreme weather events
- Condition assessment of wood poles
A program of presentations can be downloaded by clicking here
Cost for the one day seminar is :
B2 Panel members $ 90
CIGRE members $ 150
Non CIGRE members $ 190
CIGRE Australia would like to acknowledge Jacobs for supporting and sponsoring the event.